14.2.08

PETRA - Never Say Die (1981)



The tracklist for the album "Never Say Die", is this, as I know it:
El orden de canciones que integran el álbum "Never Say Die", es el siguiente, tal cual yo lo conocí:

1. The Coloring Song
2. Chameleon
3. Angel of Light
4. Killing My Old Man
5. Without Him We Can Do Nothing
6. Never Say Die
7. I Can Be Friends With You
8. For Annie
9. Father of Lights
10. Praise Ye the Lord

For get each video in Youtube (Only audio), insert the tags of each song; e.g.
Para identificar cada video (audio solamente) en Youtube, hay que escribir las Etiquetas de cada canción.
Ejemplo
:

7. I Can Be Friends With You

Tags / Etiquetas: Petra I Can Be Friends With You

This is one of my favorites from the album
Aquí esta una de mis favoritas de este álbum:

For Annie

No hay comentarios: